TRAVELING TO CHICAGO AND LOOKING TO DROP IN?
We love having visitors! You’re welcome to join any of our classes if you have at least 3 months of CrossFit experience. We also have open gym hours all throughout the day. We look forward to meeting you.
(Or come in a few minutes early and our friendly front desk staff can set you up.)
*If you are local to Chicago and are interested in joining SLSC, please book a free consultation instead.
WHAT ARE THE COVID PROTOCOLS?
We keep our current Covid protocols updated here for a quick reference. We are allowing visitors to train with us while in Chicago.
WHERE IS SLSC LOCATED?
We’re located at 645 S Clark in downtown Chicago, Illinois. That’s a short walk from the Board of Trade and the Willis Tower.
The Blue Line, the Red Line, and the Brown Line all have stops within a few blocks of the gym.
Parking options include metered street parking on South Clark Street as well as several nearby garages.
ARE YOU LOCAL TO CHICAGO AND LOOKING TO JOIN SLSC?
This is our page for out-of-town visitors.
Best thing to do if you’re looking to learn more about joining the gym is to book an initial consultation here.
WHAT'S THE CLASS SCHEDULE?
You can find our up-to-date schedule on this page right here.
We have multiple classes throughout the day, as well as open gym hours for people to do their own training.
WHAT'S THE WORKOUT?
We post our workouts online about one week ahead.
Our classes have two tracks: Fitness & Performance. Members can self-select which track they follow, and both tracks are offered during all class times.
- Fitness: Beginner-friendly and appropriate for people with less training experience
- Performance: Features more complexity and is appropriate for people who want to get better at competitive fitness
You can view our workouts here: Workout of the Day
CAN I FOLLOW MY OWN PROGRAMMING?
We have open gym hours all day.
We do prefer that visitors doing their own training avoid our peak hours and train between 7am and 4:30pm so that we can ensure we have enough space for our regular members.
If you would like to use our facility for open gym before 7am or after 4:30pm, please e-mail us at email@example.com
CAN I LURK YOUR COACHES' PROFILES?
SIGN UP FOR YOUR DROP-IN ONLINE & RESERVE YOUR SPOT AHEAD OF TIME
- If you are local to Chicago and are interested in joining SLSC, please book a free consultation instead. Drop-ins are for visitors to Chicago looking to continue their training away from home.
- We require drop-ins to have at least three month of CrossFit/functional fitness experience. If you have gone through the onboarding process at a CrossFit gym, but don’t have three months of experience, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not offer refunds to drop-ins who have paid online, so please make sure that you can attend before purchasing. If you’d prefer to just stop in rather than paying online, arrive a few minutes early and let the front desk staff know that you’re visiting from out of town.
- You can check out our class schedule here. Drop-ins are welcome to join us for open gym as well — just be aware that classes take priority. We recommend that open gym athletes avoid peak hours in the morning and the evening if they have flexibility in their schedules.
- Please include the class time that you plan to join us for when paying online. This helps our staff know to expect you. (You do not need to register for class in Zen Planner if you are dropping in!)
- Please email us at email@example.com if you will be in town for a week or longer. We have longer duration drop-in options that may be a good fit.